PARTY BOOKINGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure you are aware of what is included and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything please email or call us: email@example.com 01785 286882
- These terms and conditions will apply to you the customer.
- We are Come Into Play Ltd (company no. 7499143) trading address Unit A, Whitebridge Estate, Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8LQ.
- These are the terms on which we sell our birthday party packages to you. By booking a party, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The description of the party bookings is as set in our website and marketing material.
- The minimum number of children per standard party booking is 10.
- The duration of a standard party is two hours.
- The minimum number of children per exclusive party is 25.
- The duration of an exclusive party is two hours with one hour exclusive use either before we open to the public or one hour exclusive use after we close to the public.
- You can cancel a party booking as long as it’s 4 weeks within the party date and your deposit will be refunded.
- Any cancellation by you less than 4 weeks of the party date will incur the loss of the deposit.
- In any unforeseen circumstances where a party has to be rescheduled to another date no further deposit or charges will be incurred.
- A deposit is required to secure your party booking. This is paid at the point of booking on our website, over the telephone or in person. The deposit is deducted from the final party invoice.
- A non refundable booking fee is applied at the point of making your booking.
- Full payment for the party and any other items as well as food and/or drinks is due 48 hours prior to your party.
- Payment is due for the number of children confirmed for the party. Any non attendance will only be charged the cost of party food.
- We reserve the right to request payment before the start of your party before or on the day of the party itself.
- You will inform us of any dietary requirements, eg. allergies in order that we can provide and ensure the party food is appropriate to the needs of the child(ren).
- You will inform us of any injuries that have been sustained prior to entering Come Into Play.
- You will adhere to the rules of play displayed at Come Into Play.
- You will bring the birthday cake, candles (no sparklers or fountain candles are permitted) and any party bags.
- It is compulsory for all parents and guardians to supervise their children at all times for the duration of their party. Come Into Play cannot accept any responsibility for any accidents that occur due to unsupervised play.
- No food can be brought into the venue for the party. We do have adult party platters to order. In the event you do bring in your own food, there will be a charge of £25 per party.