ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure you are aware of what is included and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything please email or call us: firstname.lastname@example.org 01785 286882
- These terms and conditions will apply to you the customer.
- We are Come Into Play Ltd (company no. 7499143) trading address Unit A, Whitebridge Estate, Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8LQ.
- These are the terms on which we sell our entry tickets to you. By booking an entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The duration of an entry booking is for two hours.
- An entry booking is made for one child who has to be accompanied by an adult..
- In the event that you are late for the start of your two hour session, you are not entitled to a refund or reduction in entry cost.
- For any non attendance to a booked two hour session, entry for the next available two hour session is at the discretion of the supervisor/manager.
- We will impliment any changes in entry following national and local COVID guidelines.
9. You can cancel an entry booking up to 48 hours within the entry date and the fee will be refunded.
10. The entry fee is non refundable for any cancellation by you less than 24 hours of the entry date.
11. In the unlikely circumstance where an entry is cancelled or rescheduled by us, you will receive a full refund of fees.
12.The entry fee is paid at the point of booking on our website, over the telephone or in person.
13.You will inform us if you or any member of your group feels unwell or has a temperature.
14. You will inform us of any injuries that have been sustained prior to entering Come Into Play.
15.You will adhere to the rules of play displayed at Come Into Play.
16.It is compulsory for all parents and guardians to supervise their children at all times for the duration of their visit. Come Into Play cannot accept any responsibility for any accidents that occur due to unsupervised play.